The Astro hopes that all ticket holders are able to join us at the new venues for these shows. For fans unable to attend the shows due to the change in venue, refunds may be requested until August 28th. Purchasers will be emailed directly by Ticketmaster with further information on how to request a refund if needed.
Tickets are available through Ticketmaster. Tickets will also be available on show nights at the ticket window 30 minutes before the doors open. Tickets can be purchased with either cash or card.
Beware of secondary resale sites the venue can only guarantee the validity of tickets purchased directly from the venue box office or Ticketmaster.
For the safety of our staff and guests, The Astro will limit the size and type of bags entering the venue and enforce the following clear bag policy.
- All bags must be completely clear, or 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches or smaller.
- All bags will be measured and searched upon entry.
- There are no storage areas available at the venue for prohibited bags. If you bring a prohibited bag, you will be able to return the bag to your vehicle before entering the venue.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Bags that do not adhere to the clear bag policy
- Cameras with detachable lenses, Tripods, Selfie Sticks, GoPros, Audio Recording, and Video Recording Devices
- Chairs, Stools, or Other Seating Devices
- Drugs or Illegal Substances
- Hoverboards / Heely / Skateboards / Rollerblades Inflatables
- Noisemakers (bells, whistles, air horns, etc.)
- Outside food or drink
- Remote Controlled Devices; Drones
- Signs, Banners, Promotional Material on Sticks, Rods, or Poles
- Tablets, Computers, or Large Electronics
- Teasers, Laser Pointers, and Glow Sticks
- Weapons, or an object resembling a weapon; No firearms, knives, razors, brass knuckles, chains, mace, pocket knives,
- Any other items deemed unsafe by venue management or event promoter
For any questions regarding our clear bag policy or prohibited items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Backstage Passes are not available for purchase from the venue.
If an artist has a meet and greet option, it will be available online through their website and is facilitated by a separate company.
VIP Package Disclaimer: The Astro does not sell, handle or facilitate any VIP programs for artists. Information provided at the time of purchase (name, address, e-mail, etc.) is the same information that will be utilized for VIP fulfilment by Artist’s VIP agency. Emails containing details about VIP details and procedures are almost always sent out 1 or 2 days before the event. All preshow VIP programs and times, Priority Check-In and Early Entry may vary and are subject to modification by the tour at any time for any reason. Please check for updated information from your point of purchase. Any Commemorative VIP laminates are for commemorative purposes only. The VIP laminate does not gain or authorize access into the venue, VIP or any backstage areas. The Astro is not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided to the consumer at the time of purchase and cannot assist with VIP package information, as it is rarely provided to us in advance.
Call our box office for a complete explanation of ticket replacement policies. If we have a record of your purchase and can verify your identity as the original purchaser, we may be able to reprint your tickets once the original tickets are voided. If you purchased through Ticketmaster, please call their customer service line
Strictly on a first-come first-served basis.
You may notice that your GA ticket has numbers appearing in the “row” and “seating” lines on the ticket. These numbers do not represent a specific seat, as they are used for Ticketmaster’s tracking purposes only.
If a GA ticket is for standing room only that will be clearly marked on Ticketmaster.
We do not provide overnight security for camping.
We do not provide or have a wristband system for ordered entry.
Professional grade cameras with detachable lenses or tablets such as iPads are not allowed in the theater. In most cases a small, point-and-shoot camera will be allowed in. However, everything is at the discretion of the security team and they may have you take it back to your vehicle.
Tickets purchased directly through Ticketmaster will typically be refunded 30 days after the announcement of the cancellation. If a show postpones, then you will have to request a refund through Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster Support: 1 (800) 653-8000
If you purchased in-person at our box office and a show is canceled or postponed, you will have to bring your tickets back into our office to be refunded.
There are several bars and restaurants within a block of the theater, and many more just a short drive away. There are several hotels located within blocks of the theater.